NaNoWriMo: This is my version of the NaNoWriMo madness. If I inadvertently sound like anyone else, I apologize. I’m joining this movement without really joining. And I’m doing it my way. Here’s my plan:
1. Write. Every day in November. I will sit in my desk chair at my computer and actually write.
2. Finish. My 50,000 word whatever will have a beginning, a middle, and an end. Completed in 30 days.
3. Focus. Writing my 50,000 word mystery shall be my primary job for 30 days.
4. Reward. At the end of November, I’m a winner! If you join me and complete your task, you’re a winner also!
5. Caveat 1. A 50,000 word manuscript falls short of the acceptable length for a full-length novel.
Shelby123 “… a perfect weekend read. k.a.libby describes each character in such a way, you feel as if you know them yourselves. …The person whom you suspect to be her “stalker” may be obvious; the twists and turns of her character description leads you elsewhere. Looking forward to the sequel!” All reader comments and ratings at http://www.amazon.com. (Search on “Beware the Sleeping Dog”)